TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
PlacerLode, make sure you buy a Hickory shirt before coming back north, or else they will stop you at the Oregon/Washington border...right in the middle of the bridge that spans the Columbia River. :eek:

Hickory shirts, now the required dress of all Washington state TW riders.
What the hell is Hickory shirt LOL?

And who says I'm coming back LOL!!!

If I didn't have to come see you I'd stay here in the shade of the palms enjoying the smell of eucalyptus in the air :)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
The Washington State Patrol has been alerted, and you will be denied entry into the Evergreen State, due to your lack of knowledge of what a Hickory Shirt is.

And....PlumbStraight is now "hunting" your azz, and he is bound and determined to force a Hickory Shirt on to you, come hell or high water. :(

Hekkler says he doesn't know you, and never wants to know you, until you start wearing a Hickory Shirt. :eek:

And...I gave the Wa. State Patrol your license plate number...so there :p
I've always wanted to be Wanted so my dreams have come true :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm looking for a rack too. Will those Yamaha oem racks work for day trips? Not doing any camping or hunting with it. Under $100 shipped on ebay.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm looking for a rack too. Will those Yamaha oem racks work for day trips? Not doing any camping or hunting with it. Under $100 shipped on ebay.
I think it's like 8 lbs max. But you can get a manracks free shipping to members HERE plus discount if prepaid with USPS M.O.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking for man rack missed one twice in the last week. how do I take advantage of the on-board discount through man racks Thanks

·
Registered
667 Posts
I just now ordered myself a new cyclerack off ebay. As well as a Fly Racing air mesh jacket for warm weather riding.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I like my Cycle Racks rack. Costs more but worth it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Someone said they make bolt on pannier brackets for the cycle rack. Anyone have a link?

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is what I believe is a Yamaha oem one for sale on south jersey craigslist for $60. ( under motorcycles for sale by owner )

·
Registered
226 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts