TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a bunch of wrenching on a friends TW who is on a really tight budget, wanted to know if someone had one of those rear racks used they want to part with.

I am looking for the good one that has the support bars running down to the passenger foot peg mounts.

Crash protection is also part of the reason to get that one, this is a brand new rider and she is kinda small.

;)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Doing a bunch of wrenching on a friends TW who is on a really tight budget, wanted to know if someone had one of those rear racks used they want to part with.

I am looking for the good one that has the support bars running down to the passenger foot peg mounts.

Crash protection is also part of the reason to get that one, this is a brand new rider and she is kinda small.

;)
Those are called Cycleracks rear racks and you better be quick on the draw when you see one pop up for less than the $200 they coast and are well worth. I will be looking for one here pretty soon to and my pals call me QuixDraw!

GaryL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you are right on the choice (that is the only one that actually uses triangulation to carry load forces to the frame.
Still hoping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts