TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Anybody out there have a set of tires they'd be willing to part with? Thanks!
Patrick

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Too far from Oregon for me to do you some good.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ive got a set that may be of interest to you. They got some miles on them but ill take some pics for you to see for yourself. I live in Green Bay but ill be taking the long way to Rochester thru Eau Claire and then the reverse a few days later. Maybe we can meet up somewhere between Minneapolis and eau Claire? Contact me @ [email protected] and we figure something out. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a stock front tire with about 700 miles on it you can have if you want to pay the shipping but the last time I checked at the UPS store shipping wasn't very cheap.
I'd be happy to send you a UPS calltag for the front tire if you still have it! My girlfriend's bike could use it in a bad way.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I also have a stock front tire with 500 miles on it that is free to anybody who pays shipping or collects. However, If you are riding off-road then I would strongly advise you to get a new Shinko or equivalent. It only takes one wash-out to cause a lot of damage to the bike or worse, to yourself. PM me if you still want it!!!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I'd be happy to send you a UPS calltag for the front tire if you still have it! My girlfriend's bike could use it in a bad way.
Ok, it's yours.....free + shipping. PM me whatever you want me to do.

I've sent car tires by bus before for cheaper than UPS. That might be an option. We've got a bus station in town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts