TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have a 07 TW200 that has immaculate plastics on it.
But I like to paint and mess things up.
Anybody have side covers and fenders for sale or links to places where I can find some for sale?
Thanks
Simba

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a front fender since I swapped it for a high mount. I'll have a rear one too as soon as I get time to swap it out. Both off of a '03. Where ya' at?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
i have a front and back fender in black ('05), but no side panels. let me know if you want pics

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have an 06 TW. Have side covers and both front and rear fenders as well as supermoto front fender. If interested, let me know

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an 06 TW. Have side covers and both front and rear fenders as well as supermoto front fender. If interested, let me know
Hello, I am in Michigan. How much would you want for the whole package including S$H (my zip is 48820).
Thanks
Simba

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ive got a complete set of flat gray plastics from my 90. Only thing not good is the taillight assembly, one of the bolt attachements broke off. The picture is my profile one. PM if your interested.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive got a complete set of flat gray plastics from my 90. Only thing not good is the taillight assembly, one of the bolt attachements broke off. The picture is my profile one. PM if your interested.
Thanks but I recently bought an entire set from Naluboy.
Simba

1 - 8 of 8 Posts