TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, me again!

I'm looking for the bracket that holds the speedo and what Yamaha calls the pilot box, or light box (with neutral, turn & high) in place. Also I need that pilot box. So if anyone has for some reason come across these parts, or stripped a bike down and realized they don't want them, or have an old donor bike and thought, "nobody is ever going to want this..." well I'd love to buy them from you!

I found a couple of the parts on ebay, and it's looking like $50 plus shipping, so I was hoping maybe someone here might have what I need for a bit less. Otherwise I'll bite the bullet and go with eBay....

Thanks everyone!

Yeager

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Those parts new, Pilot box with harness, bulbs and the bracket will cost around $80. A new speedometer goes for around $170 with the harness. Hard crashes usually take out these parts along with the head light bracket and other related items.

GaryL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gary. I'm only looking for the empty pilot box though. Even then I do believe you're correct in that it would be more cost efficient to purchase new from a supplier. I'll need to look around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts