TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hilarious! gotta be the red.. not sure this will fit me though since I'm a petite female! let me know if you have any leads on a "speedometer":)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Check out my post, Lots of parts, Hurry or don't cry. Another member spoke for both the speedos and a brand new carb but never sent the payment. Let me know if you are interested in either speedo.

One is the pre 2000 speedo with the bracket and light box and the other is just a newer speedo with the trip meter and no mounting bracket.

GaryL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Speedo

Sorry for the late response! (I was out if town). Do you still have the speedo without the mounting bracket
Thanks,
Louisa

QUOTE=GaryL;155586]Check out my post, Lots of parts, Hurry or don't cry. Another member spoke for both the speedos and a brand new carb but never sent the payment. Let me know if you are interested in either speedo.

One is the pre 2000 speedo with the bracket and light box and the other is just a newer speedo with the trip meter and no mounting bracket.

GaryL[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi flyhunter, yes he did eventually get back to me, thanks so much for all of your help:)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Sorry for the late response! (I was out if town). Do you still have the speedo without the mounting bracket
Thanks,
Louisa

QUOTE=GaryL;155586]Check out my post, Lots of parts, Hurry or don't cry. Another member spoke for both the speedos and a brand new carb but never sent the payment. Let me know if you are interested in either speedo.

GaryL
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Louisa, you are late again on that one. I still have the one with the bracket and light box.

GL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts