TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking all over the web for an online store that can ship this to Canada (Toronto, Ontario). Unfortunately, I haven't found a single site that does
. I've also checked out Walmart and other stores in Toronto, they don't carry it.

Would anyone be so kind to sell me one? Preferably Brand New or like new would be fine with me.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, Walmart.com is only for the US. They don't ship to Canada.

I checked out Walmart.ca but they don't have it.

·
Registered
13,917 Posts
I will check local walmarts in my area, and if they have one I would be willing to sell/send it too you. I will not be able to check until tomorrow or Wed. and I wil PM you with the results.

Kris

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I just bought one last week for my bike at the local Walmart. They are now made by Coleman (who I understand bought out Stearns) and mine has a Coleman logo tag. Otherwise they are the same pad. I'm liking mine as I find it makes the seat less "slippery." I found the stock seat (which I probably wrongly cleaned with Armorall or something similar), became too slippery and I would tend to slide around under acceleration/braking. The pad fixes that. I don't think you'll find the padding that substantial, but it makes the seat "bigger" and for me that makes it more comfortable. I'm liking it so far.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I saw one last night in Clovis CA near me.

Let me know if you still want one and I'll pick it up for you. Just pay cost and shipping.

I took a picture but am sick of trying to upload pics to this forum. Its a URL????

PM me and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been looking all over the web for an online store that can ship this to Canada (Toronto, Ontario). Unfortunately, I haven't found a single site that does
. I've also checked out Walmart and other stores in Toronto, they don't carry it.

Would anyone be so kind to sell me one? Preferably Brand New or like new would be fine with me.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The same applies to me, so if anyone out there can send me a Stearns seat, I would greatly appreciate it.Just let me know how much and I'll send you the money.

I just rode my T-dub 400km. and at one point I thought I would not be able to continue.

I live in Alberta.

Thanks kindly. Ross

·
Registered
44 Posts
I cut out a section of the old foam,(just ahead of your crotch to the very back of the seat, leaving the bottom edge on to protect the vynal from the plastic seat edge.) replaced it with much thicker but softer foam using the old covering. Between the foam and the vynal covering I used a material called " TERELYNE "( the terelyne gives the seat a smooth finish) The old vynal covering is extremely stretchy. I had know problem stretching it. Another set of hands does help.

TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:

Electric knife to cut the foam

Hand stapler

A can of glue(spray) to glue the new foam to the old foam.

Small screw driver

Needle nose pliers

I hope this helps.

I actually am lower to the ground now!!!

I'm very peased with the my results.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looked for the Stearns ATV seat at local Walmart - No go.

Searched on line for other Walmarts in area that had seat in stock. Drove about 20 miles and got one. They had 4 on the shelf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts