TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed my TW and damaged the engine cases. Looking for a TTR 225 engine to get the 6 speed and displacement bump.

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
You will also need the left side cover of the TW200 intact since it becomes part of the new assembly, but of course you already knew that.:cool:

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
You will also need the TW200 flywheel . . .

(p.s. it might help to let us know your location as one of us might be nearby)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in Wisconsin near Reedsburg. I should probably do an introduction post.... Yeah the left side cover is going to be an issue

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Wormspur, I sent a message....Odd the listing is in Ohio craigslist but the map shows Oklahoma. Either way I'd need the seller to ship, seems unlikely

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Wormspur, I sent a message....Odd the listing is in Ohio craigslist but the map shows Oklahoma. Either way I'd need the seller to ship, seems unlikely
Yep, seems sketchy. If the seller would ship first and accept payment upon inspection at arrival, okay. Otherwise, I think your Spidey senses are well attuned.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
when i was looking i bought a complete ttr motor online for $175 and $25 shipped.... it arrived in a cardboard box with newspaper... surprisingly enough all intact.

that was luck all around.

the extra gear and displacement... priceless!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts