TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Writing because I am in search of a TW 200 Seat. I am a new member, and new owner of a used TW.

I found this TW recently used, and am in the process of getting her back up and ride-able.

TW200.JPG

I would greatly appreciate any info. you might have regarding sourcing a replacement seat!

Thanks in advance!

N-forker

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After a bit of searching for a used option, I have just sent the seat pan off to Seat Concepts for a re-foaming and covering.

I am getting pretty excited to get this rig back on the trail!

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
What is the turn around time for the seat?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Keep us up-to-date on the seat I am thinking about doing this when I got the bike it had a big rip in the side of the seat put clear silicone on it and put a Colman atv seat cover on.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Reactions: littletommy

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
After a bit of searching for a used option, I have just sent the seat pan off to Seat Concepts for a re-foaming and covering.

I am getting pretty excited to get this rig back on the trail!
the seat is $159. and $20 for them to install to your pan how much to ship? and did you have to pay for them to ship back to you? Paul

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Reactions: littletommy

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Buy the kit and do it yourself, it's not too difficult.
I will wuss out and pay the man! so it looks good and not like the vinyl flooring I put down on the bathroom floor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I boxed up the seat pan and sent it out last Friday. UPS Ground, should get to Cali. sometime later this week.

I paid the extra $20.00 to have them install the new pad and cover, I figure $20.00 is a minimal investment to make sure it done correctly!

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Cheers!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a post, I bought a new factory seat for under $100, with shipping it was $108. It feels better than my 98 original, I heard good things about the one you are getting.
Chris

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I boxed up the seat pan and sent it out last Friday. UPS Ground, should get to Cali. sometime later this week.

I paid the extra $20.00 to have them install the new pad and cover, I figure $20.00 is a minimal investment to make sure it done correctly!

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Cheers!
well how is it?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Buy the kit and do it yourself, it's not too difficult.
I just ordered the kit I have 1/2 inch staples to long, I will pick up some 1/4 inch ones, I have the spray glue and silicone spray looks easy and will save me around $40. big ones. Paul

1 - 15 of 15 Posts