TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have complete FMF exhaust (header, muffler, plus I think I have some of the packing material for the muffler, I'll have to check). Used but only for a couple of months, no damage. I can post a picture tonight. $180

Kevin

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have complete FMF exhaust (header, muffler, plus I think I have some of the packing material for the muffler, I'll have to check). Used but only for a couple of months, no damage. I can post a picture tonight. $180

Kevin
Apologies in advance for the hijack but curious why you're getting rid of the FMF. Asking as a newbie as I consider the FMF and DG options. And the FMF comes with a header? Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Apologies in advance for the hijack but curious why you're getting rid of the FMF. Asking as a newbie as I consider the FMF and DG options. And the FMF comes with a header? Thanks!
No worries about the Hijack, it's a fair question. For me I prefer the quiet sound of the stock exhaust on my TW. Odd as it sounds I know but twice when riding in the forest I've ridden-up on Deer which is pretty cool plus I don't like having to re-pack my muffler every so often. FMF or DG both make a solid exhaust, I'm just at a point where I don't want the extra noise when I ride. I'll post a pic of the one I'm selling in a day or so. I originally bought it when I had three TW's and was setting the third one-up as a 'Track Bike' and the FMF fit the look and sound I was going for. When I sold that TW the new owner wanted the original exhaust back on it, so I re-installed it and never got around to selling the FMF, thinking that I'd one day use it on 'my' TW. That was five years and three moves ago and now it's time to part with it. I'm open to offers.

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts