TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am looking for a stock tank with cap for my tw200. If you have a tank from a blue 1987 tw200 that would be ideal though I don't mind repainting other years. I have cash or a like new Clark tank I would be willing to trade for a decent stock tank if interested as well. Please post or message me with a price and picture of your tank. Thank you. My cell is 5599071651

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have a blue '87 tank without a cap, if you can use it.

87 tank - 4.jpg

87 tank - 3.jpg

87 tank - 1.jpg

87 tank - 2.jpg

There are a few rust spots on the outside, but the inside looks great! Not bad for a 30 year old tank.

I kept it in case I didn't like my XT350 tank swap... but I'll be keeping the 350 tank. ;)

I wouldn't mind trading for your Clark tank, if that works for you.

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I already PM’d him about the tank. Putt-putt if it was an XT350 tank in that scheme there would be a potential bidding war, started by me. :)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I have some tanks if anyone is interested.

I don't remember which one is which year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Newbie question, but is there a tank/model year compatibility chart or something? I'm looking to replace a tank on my 2004 (grey/silver paint scheme), but not sure which model years would fit...

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have some tanks if anyone is interested.

I don't remember which one is which year.

What is the asking price for one of the tanks?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sorry, I have been busy with the holidays and have not answered the PMs I've gotten about the tanks. I am looking for $200 each, plus shipping. If you send your address I can figure out UPS costs. I am in Rhode Island.
Xupa, the grey tank you asked about is in almost perfect condition. It has a couple of tiny (micro!) chips on the white area that will be easy to touch up.
I will include the caps and the code for cutting a new key (if I have it). Petcocks are not included. All of the tanks are clean and rust free.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts