TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on Kauai. Looking for a bike in Hawaii. Any island is fine. Can ship over here I'm sure. Let me know. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I live on Kauai. Looking for a bike in Hawaii. Any island is fine. Can ship over here I'm sure. Let me know. Thanks!!
I've seen about one TW per year listed on the islands, the last one was a 2009 on Oahu for $2900 with racks for surfboard and in 2012 a nice 2005 on the big island for $2500 both with under 500 miles they are not very common on Craigslist in Hawai'i

Heres a pic of the 2005 that I kept for obvious reasons :)

Kopoho-2005.JPG

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I've seen about one TW per year listed on the islands, the last one was a 2009 on Oahu for $2900 with racks for surfboard and in 2012 a nice 2005 on the big island for $2500 both with under 500 miles they are not very common on Craigslist in Hawai'i

Heres a pic of the 2005 that I kept for obvious reasons :)

View attachment 10728
That's the sweetest accessory I have ever seen on a TW

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thats what I thought. I'm getting married soon so my budget is $2000 max. I found an 87 on Craigslist now, gonna fly over in a week or so and grab it if he still has it, but I'm a surf photographer so have to wait till there are waves to justify the trip. Thanks guys! Keep me posted if you find any! This 87 looks like a great deal, as I wanna strip it and turn it into a scrambler.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/4718374361.html

·
Registered
858 Posts
What a freaking awesome place to own a bike. Used to live in Hilo years back, but wasnt really into riding at that point. So much gorgeous country! Please post some pics of your bike in the wild once you get it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flying over to pick up the 87 tomorrow. Hope it runs and works great. Just can't seem to find another tw and am tired of waiting around. Wish me luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts