TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm new to motorcycles, and after a little research; I've fallen for the tw200. It just seems like the perfect first bike for me, and likely a keeper as well. I live near Fort Leonard Wood, MO. There are a couple new or very near new examples in my area, but with this being my first bike; shiny with a shiny price is not what I'm looking for.

If anyone in the area is considering a sale, let me know! I would buy it outright, but I do also have a couple things I would consider trading on it. Besides some rifles, the other stuff is pretty random.

In any case, I looking forward to become more than just a forum window shopper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
are you still looking for tw200 I live in mid missouri and have a 2005 tw for sale I am the original owner it has hand quards and factory rack in very good shape.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm new to motorcycles, and after a little research; I've fallen for the tw200. It just seems like the perfect first bike for me, and likely a keeper as well. I live near Fort Leonard Wood, MO. There are a couple new or very near new examples in my area, but with this being my first bike; shiny with a shiny price is not what I'm looking for.

If anyone in the area is considering a sale, let me know! I would buy it outright, but I do also have a couple things I would consider trading on it. Besides some rifles, the other stuff is pretty random.

In any case, I looking forward to become more than just a forum window shopper.
Welcome to the forum I think you'll have a blast with your TW :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts