TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a TW in the north east area. I am in MA but willing to travel. If you have one or have seen one for a reasonable price please let me know. Needs to have a title to register for the street. If you have seen a dealer with a good price on a left over I am considering a left over also. Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome Ronin! GaryL in New York has a perfect 2006 I think he's going to sell. He'll probably chime in soon.-Glenn

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Shhh...I emailed the guy about that one. I would probably grab it except both my truck and trailer are too snowed in. If its still there, I'll check it out it when things thaw a bit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in Westfield. There are a bunch of dealers around the north east that have left over 2013s and 2014s. My dirt bike should be sold within a few days and I will start calling the dealers on their prices. 3.9 percent on financing up to 3 years with a 1 year warranty is a plus. The best advertised price I have seen on a 2013 new left over is $3800 plus tax. That is with dealer fees rolled in.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The bike in Scarborough is a good buy but I'm curious about the miles on it. A year old TW with 15,000 miles? I bought a 95' with 1800 miles on it from a guy just south of Boston last month. I paid $1000. Craigslist is your friend.....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The bike in Scarborough is a good buy but I'm curious about the miles on it. A year old TW with 15,000 miles? I bought a 95' with 1800 miles on it from a guy just south of Boston last month. I paid $1000. Craigslist is your friend.....
The Scarborough add says 6,500 miles but even that makes it not such a great deal at $2200. The 2006 out in my shed has 73 miles and will be on the block when about 3 feet of snow melts and in the vicinity of low $3,000. I don't do financing and there is at least another 2 months before I will even list the bikes for sale. Since they were bought together as his and hers I will try to sell them together, '06 TW and XT 225 both with under 100 miles.

GaryL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dirt bike sold, so I am looking to buy. I will try the dealers on left overs this weekend. One dealer has a used 2014 with 2xx miles for $3800. Will consider older models too.
Would prefer a reasonably priced older model so I can buy a ton of extras for it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bought my 2013 last year at this time 600 miles $3200.00 it was showroom condition. She now has over 6,000 miles on her

1 - 14 of 14 Posts