TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, l am looking for a trailway within a few hundred miles of me. Somewhere in the 1200 to 2000 price range. Been searching all the obvious places.

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had several adds out on craigslist that described what I was looking for and I was contacted by quite a few people, and thats how I found mine, (I live just north of Tulsa) I had to drive to Chandler Ok, to meet the guy but it worked out good...keep looking, searchtempest.com is a good resources as well...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had several adds out on craigslist that described what I was looking for and I was contacted by quite a few people, and thats how I found mine, (I live just north of Tulsa) I had to drive to Chandler Ok, to meet the guy but it worked out good...keep looking, searchtempest.com is a good resources as well...

have you seen this one?

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/mcy/2880360554.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, l am looking for a trailway within a few hundred miles of me. Somewhere in the 1200 to 2000 price range. Been searching all the obvious places.

Thanks

I live in Medicine Lodge Kansas...I believe about 2 hours from you. I was in Ponca city in October...I believe it was a two hour drive. Anyway I have a 2000 tw with a little under 5,000 miles on it. I have to pay my taxes and my teenage daughters braces...such is life...so my bike is for sale. I have only had it a couple of months and I am still waiting on the title. I have new tires with less than 100 miles on them. The plastic is scuffed in a few spots nothing major in my opinion. I am willing to negotiate on the price...but I do have those braces and taxes to pay...anyway if you are interested drop me a line...you can text me at 620-213-1337. I can email or text you some pics if you are interested. Thanks and have a good one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KrossRoads,

I saw this on craiglist, contacted the guy or kid and thought I had a purchase. Then he just quit answering text and won't return messages.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked it up in Medicine Lodge, KS

No pics yet, 2000 model w/4800 miles, new tires, looks to be in pretty good condition and runs good. This will be my trial bike then I'll upgrade to a newer one with disc brake and less miles. So far no speeding tickets
Probably get into trouble for cutting across playgrounds and parks before I get a speeding ticket.

Ready to hit the trails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts