TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***No longer looking - bought a new one.***

Hello all! After months of day dreaming about TWs, I finally added a 2002 with about 9,600 miles to the garage. Although it needed a good cleaning, it's in pretty good shape overall. One of the POs gutted the OEM muffler and it is a little too loud for my taste. I'm hoping someone still has their original muffler lying around after upgrading to an FMF or DG. If so, I would be interested in buying it. I would also be interested in a good used FMF or DG as well. Just let me know what you have.

Also, thanks to all the members who have contributed to this forum. It has been a wealth of knowledge for me as a new TW owner.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
any muffler from 2001 on should work

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've got a used FMF powercore4
I'd sell for $50 plus shipping.
I took it off and repacked it about 500 miles ago. It would need the gasket that seals it to the header pipe. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured this would happen! I have a new one coming tomorrow, or else I would buy yours. Someone else mentioned he was looking for one on the TW200 thread on Advrider.com. He had not found one as of about a week ago. You might check there if it doesn't sell here.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts