TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this thread can be deleted.

I'll scratch this request. a tip on progrip 714's has ended this inquiry.

thanks to all.

and I apologize for the newbie questions!

cheers dudes!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Why OEM?
Lots of better grips out there for 10-15$.
Sorry your whole post didn't open.
I see you said or aftermarket.
But mailing you a set would be like $3.00.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...started another thread about what are good grips to get in the aftermarket for 10-15 dollars. maybe I'll be persuaded to not get another set of oem's. I'll get back with you.

thanks Paliden. I appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
bro, you don't need a thread to figure out 10 buck handgrips. Just go to cyclegear and get a pair.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
twbeagle,
you are more than welcome to ask any question you'd like. Its not a big deal. I personally have put oxford heated grips on my bikes, and I like the larger diameter. The stock ones now feel too thin. There is a variety to choose from, so you could go to cyclegear and check them out, or just compare online. I prefer the ones with more texture to them, because I think I get a better grip. Some are more "cushy" than others, and if you're bothered by vibration, they may lessen it. All personal preference, that's why they make so many.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
PS, you are not likely to find used ones...every pair I've had I needed to cut off to remove them.

And by the way, that wasn't a stupid request. I just bought a used OEM mirror from a forum member. I tried an aftermarket one, and decided that I liked the original better...despite what most people have said. You can get a replacement mirror new for $10 bucks, an OEM was like $40 new. Werloc had one that he graciously sent my way for a good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts