TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used TW200 in Texas or anywhere else if someone is willing to work out shipment arrangements.

Great forum by the way.....I've been spending a lot of time on the forum before joining....some great information.....thanks for the forum...

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good folks here. :D
Looking for a used TW200 in Texas or anywhere else if someone is willing to work out shipment arrangements.

Great forum by the way.....I've been spending a lot of time on the forum before joining....some great information.....thanks for the forum...

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
170 Posts
Where in Texas are you located? I exchanged PMs on another forum with a gent from Austin who mentioned he might look to sell a 2003 with very low mileage. I don't know him or the bike well, just a contact for you. Send me a PM if you want his number. Good luck searching.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
NPHLYT has a TW but not sure if he would sell. I haven't seen him on for a while. His friend/ owner is overseas but many times a nice letter and paperwork is all it takes to get a clear title. I got my Radian title that way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where in Texas are you located? I exchanged PMs on another forum with a gent from Austin who mentioned he might look to sell a 2003 with very low mileage. I don't know him or the bike well, just a contact for you. Send me a PM if you want his number. Good luck searching.
That was me! I'm an idiot and keep buying stuff for this bike... Thought I was going to sell it and now I can't stop riding it. The sargent seat helps ohhhh so much.

MaxTW, Shoot me a PM with your number and we can talk. I'm in Austin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts