TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
I have always wanted one of those. Since I was a kid.
Got to sit in one at the museum in Newburgh, NY.

Came thisclose to buying a running American Halftrack about 16 years ago. deal fell through when the seller decided he wanted to remove equipment and not adjust price accordingly. I think it is still rotting in a field.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted that especially for you bro!! Seriously, I did. :p
I have always wanted one of those. Since I was a kid.
Got to sit in one at the museum in Newburgh, NY.

Came thisclose to buying a running American Halftrack about 16 years ago. deal fell through when the seller decided he wanted to remove equipment and not adjust price accordingly. I think it is still rotting in a field.

Registered
36 horsepower out of a 1.5 liter. I love history hahaha! That's a sweet little rig. My god it must have been geared low as hell in the low range/first selection! I absolutely love the utilitarian greatness of classic German engineering. They built some amazing things around that time in history. No frills, nothing cosmetic or otherwise unnecessary, no (god forbid) plastic, just frames, motors, wheels, and bolts holding it all together. A shame they were a bunch of Nazis lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts