TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im sure a lot of us are getting something for our bikes this X-mas and i thought i'd share mine. well wife is getting me a BIGHORN 2.0 a 55 TOOTH SPROCKET for the back a 13 TOOTH for the front and a new HEAVY DUTY CHAIN. I was also hoping for a new TURBINE CORE 2 MUFFLER but i think im pushing it. My bike will be an off road bike only when i finish with it. it used to be a street only til i got 1983 HONDA NIGHTHAWK 550. Here's my street T-Dub, hope i can post pics, might need to click on it to make picture bigger. and pls share what SANTA is giving you..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SORRY FOR THE PICS GUYS. I DID IT ON THE TEST FORUM AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND A BROWS OPTION HERE SO I AM PUZZLED??? BUT ANYWAYS, MERRY X-MAS!!!

EDITED HA I GOT TO POST A LINK!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi slowpoke,

my street T-Dub is getting handguards and a Jimbo shield, so maybe I will be more willing to ride even if it's freezing cold!

To add images to your posts, enter the URL of your pictures between (img) and (/img) (replace "()" with square brackets "[]")

·
Registered
190 Posts
your tw looks sweet i hate to see you get it dirty off road. im sure the bighorn will look really cool.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Looks like the only farkle the Dub's getting for Christmas is a new battery. YTZ7S is the sealed one right?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS SINOPHILIA, I OPENED AN ACCOUNT ON PHOTOBUCKET AND GOT TO POST A LINK. ITS A START BUT I STILL WANT THE IMAGE TO SHOW DIRECTLY ON THIS SITE. MY BRAIN IS A SLOWPOKE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS. BUT GUYS WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FOR X-MAS?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Mine got the rear pegs removed along with the mirrors. New battery, and some odd decals, may order a stash tube tomorrow if Santa doesn't pull through. Also hoping for a rear rack, but had some disasterous car troubles lately (all three vehicles at once) so it may have to wait until tax time. Merry Christms all.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I finally finished remodeling my fireplace so now I can get back to my fun projects, I need to rework the carb on the TW add the 47 rear sprocket and get my sport fishing boat finished for spring.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Wednesday at 4:00PM I ordered a 5.10-18 Shinko 244 for Tdub. It was delivered less than 48 hours later.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Wednesday at 4:00PM I ordered a 5.10-18 Shinko 244 for Tdub. It was delivered less than 48 hours later.

You'll dig it.

I got a Garmin 60CSX. Now I can blame getting lost on technology..

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Post yer pic like this --- (Nice looking bike BTW - but unless you'd told me, I'm not sure offhand I'd have recognized it as a TW).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TRUELIGHT, THANK YOU THAT WAS MY 1ST INTENTION BUT IM SO SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS. IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY OFF-ROAD ONLY MOD FROM X-MAS AND I MIGHT NEED YOUR HELP TO POST IT IF I CANT DO IT. CHEERS

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
Not TW specific, but I received a Garmin eTrex Vista H GPS, which I mostly use to locate geocache's and not for road navigation. The part that's a huge upgrade from my old antique GPS, is I got a handlebar mount for it, so no more strapping it down with a small bungee cord. Also, this one has the USB cord so I can download stuff from the internet to the GPS and won't have to manually enter coordinates. I use the TW to travel to 99% of the geocache's I visit.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That does look good. It will be interesting what it looks like as an off-roader.
thanks, got the bighorn 2.0 installed and santa gave me the turbine core 2 which im still engeneering to mount it, then ill take pictures and upload to photo bucket and will post a link. im hoping after i post the link that somebody will help me once again in uploading in this forum. cheers

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You'll dig it.

I got a Garmin 60CSX. Now I can blame getting lost on technology..

Got the same GPS with my REI dividend before the last trip to DV. By the way, I already programmed 100+ waypoints for the Mojave Road trail.
If this is in fact a La Nina year maybe soda lake will be passable in late feb or march?

Josh

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Got the same GPS with my REI dividend before the last trip to DV. By the way, I already programmed 100+ waypoints for the Mojave Road trail.
If this is in fact a La Nina year maybe soda lake will be passable in late feb or march?

Josh

I hope so. It's snowing here. I'm tempted to do it before then out of boredom, 'cept I've become such a sissy about riding in the cold I'd prolly stop and make camp every 3 hours

My gear's all packed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts