TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete 2004 XT225 six speed transmission gear set for sale. All parts are in great condition and still stacked/assembled on the main shafts for easy install.

$80 plus shipping. Pics to follow.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do you need/have the drum, forks, guide rods as well as the gear sets to do the 6 speed conversion. I was thinking all this was needed via logic but see so many gear only sets for sale online that it has made me curious exactly how it works beyond the modifing the TW shaft and what all is needed to complete this deal.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have the drum/rods/forks as well as the shift star and pins. It's all included with the gear set.

I am not 100% sure what can be mixed matched. On my TTR225 based engine build I used all the TTR225 parts ..... except for a modified TW output shaft and TW engine covers.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
i loved my tdub before, but with an extra 30cc and 6th speed it really makes a difference.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have the matching XT six disc clutch basket .... although the plates/fibers are no good.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts are still available.

Here are pictures of the complete trans assembly and matching clutch basket. The clutch was cooked by the previous owner and the clutch boss & pressure plate have some wear.

Trans components = $80 plus shipping.
Trans & clutch = $120 plus shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts