TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, so I ended up trading the Tdub in for an '07 V-Strom. It's bittersweet.

These two parts are leftover in my garage and would probably make someone's day. Prices don't include shipping.

The XT350 tank is a California model and should get a small hole drilled in the fuel cap so suction doesn't build up. Worked well otherwise. Has a few dents on it, but nothing major. Has a nice and shiny surface. SOLD

Banshee rear shock. I never installed this as I got it just before trading in the bike. Seller I got it from said it worked well, just a bit dirty. SOLD

·
Registered
374 Posts
[quote name='Beewerks' date='12 August 2012 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1344797877' post='52693']

Has a nice and shiny surface. quote]

Is the inside nice and shiny too?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is discoloration that looks kind of like rust, but it wipes off with my fingers, so it's pretty good I'd say.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
where was this tank a month ago? i spent months looking for a cal xt350 tank.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alrighty, I'll get CS1983 a shipping quote after I get home from work today. It's funny, I was riding my V-Strom in Castle Rock just this last Friday, shoulda brought the tank with me!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent to CS1983 about the gas tank, if that falls through, I'll pass it on to Retrofit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XT350 tank is sold! I have a few other small parts that I'll hopefully add to this listing soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything is sold, including extra parts I was going to list. Thanks Bagger!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts