TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine, but thought I would post this in case someone might be interested in this mod.

Posted about 18 hours ago
Yamaha tw200 - $400 (Sunnyvale)

Tw200 fuel tank conversion
I have a gas tank and seat conversation for a Yamaha tw200 also Have a stock tank for sale

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
strange they have a lizrdcooler and such a cool set up bike, and we've not seen them around here before.

·
Registered
20,808 Posts
You mean this place?

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think thats Brians getaway cabin in the woods (Donnor Pass ) lol
Hahaha, that's funny!

As a matter of fact, we just got back from a weekend in the Lake Tahoe area. Fortunately we did not have to deal with the amount of snow that they did back in 1846, and when we got hungry for lunch today we just stopped at the Burger Me Restaurant on Donner Pass Road in Truckee.

I used to like giving them that last name at restaurants when they put us a waiting list, so that they would have to announce "Donner, party of 6. Your table is ready" - and see what reaction it would get. The hostesses were usually clueless.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
I have to deliver a trailer to Benicia CA (from Phoenix AZ) this week and I want to avoid as much of Cali highway as possible even though I do have critical infrastructure letter to operate after curfew etc so I'm thinking I'll drive to Reno and cross Donner but I've been caught at zero degrees there this time of year so I'll bring my 4wd but I cannot chain this particular trailer so I hope it's not snowing

PS I cant wait to use Donner Party and Starvin at restaurants lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts