TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

XTW250

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 · (Edited)
..Has anyone seen this bike? looks very interesting. i could be into something like this. they didn't reveal any stats, looks like it could be heavy...

i just noticed that this is an old video so i guess the bike never made it, i haven't seen it anyway, but still interesting

#2 ·
That was a Ryoko design concept from a decade ago that never made it into production. It had more gizmos than the Mr.Gizmo bike...removable skiplate was a shovel, had an air compressor, cooling fan with ductwork, 110v outlets, a new for the time Li-Ion battery and LED tailight group, rack system and separate pommel seating. Also for the time it featured a fancy digital dash which would be an embarrassment today.
Personally for a custom bike I prefer Purple's old Mr.Bracket bike currently parked in Admiral's dry dock. That is a collectable bike that just might be yours for the right price.

Reactions: Purple
#3 ·
That was a Ryoko design concept from a decade ago that never made it into production. It had more gizmos than the Mr.Gizmo bike...removable skiplate was a shovel, had an air compressor, cooling fan with ductwork, 110v outlets, a new for the time Li-Ion battery and LED tailight group, rack system and separate pommel seating. Also for the time it featured a fancy digital dash which would be an embarrassment today.
Personally for a custom bike I prefer Purple's old Mr.Bracket bike currently parked in Admiral's dry dock. That is a collectable bike that just might be yours for the right price.
Mr. Bracket did a great blog on his build, very interesting. i was sorry to see him pass the bike on. i wonder if a song and dance would win that master piece!

#5 ·
If I already didn't already have 2 TWs I would have negotiated for the ever-so-clean Mr.Bracket bike. Then again I would likely have just gotten it dirty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.