TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1947[1].JPG

Just bought this little beauty for $76 Aussi dollars [$58 US or 36 English pounds ] needs a outer clutch unit and a kickshaft gear.:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi AGman

Would a clutch and kickstart shaft off a 1987 model fit ? , I am also looking for an owners manual , also what's the idea for the chrome lever on the clutch lever?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mines a 2007 but there's a guy in Victoria who has 1987 parts, I am not sure about the decompressor tho, they both have kicksharts. I originally bought it for spares for the TW but have changed my mind as I would like to get it running like you I do have a passion for AG bikes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The clutch cover has been welded but I am getting it crack tested at work on Monday, mine has an electric start I am not sure about 1987 model, the clutch centre that has the four posts where the clutch springs bolt to has been butchered and broken with one missing so I will replace it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered gaskets today from my Yamaha dealer that's where I got the year from, it does have the later stator compared to the 87 model [6v]

·
Registered
976 Posts
View attachment 19119

Just bought this little beauty for $76 Aussi dollars [$58 US or 36 English pounds ] needs a outer clutch unit and a kickshaft gear.:D
What cool bikes, it's a real shame we don't get them here Stateside.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I made more than that yesterday. Money well spent, haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts