TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The more I look at the Yamaha AG200 the more I love all the standard features like the big fluffy one up saddle, factory heavy duty front and rear racks, hand guards, chain guards, kick starter and yes even dual kick stands (one on each side!) with a big foot for soft ground the list goes on and on! I would love to see this "industrial" package offered on the TW200
riders-for-health-ag200-motorcycles.jpg

·
Registered
796 Posts
One of my TW's served all 4000miles of it's first life as an "Ag Bike". I obtained as
junk from original owner. Once I got it running/ridable the team at one of my
customers were fight'n to use it over quads (much easier to open gates). On big spreads
with dirt roads I really prefer two wheels over four because of the dust factor. I wonder what gear ratios
are in the AG bike?
IMG_0083.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,888 Posts
There’s much to commend the “trimmings” – even the humble Honda C50 had an enclosed chain – and this, together with the side stands, could be achieved with a bit of “creative welding” on our TW’s

When you consider what we’ll happily spend on a rear rack – it makes you wonder just why we go “that’s nice” on an AG – yet do nothing about it as far as our TW’s go

Nice seat too – shame it doesn’t fit – but how much trouble would we have to go to, to make it fit ? ………….

1 - 12 of 12 Posts