TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, I just wanted to let you know about one of our sister sites that is brand new. It is for the brand new Yamaha FZ-09 bike that is taking the place of the FZ8. It is a triple based stripped down naked street bike. I know you guys pretty much have the dual purpose bike covered, but in case you are interested in something a little more street oriented, I wanted to let you guys in on the info. Get your OG user numbers while they still exist!

yamahafz09-logo.png
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
The FZ-09 is impressive on paper, I can't wait to see it in person.

BTW, you say "sister site", has the TW200 forum changed hands in ownership? Not that it matters ...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Charles is still involved with the site, but he has indeed taken a step back, and we handle a lot of the technical day to day stuff.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Charles is still involved with the site, but he has indeed taken a step back, and we handle a lot of the technical day to day stuff.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update on the change. I was wondering if you could tell us who "we" are in the sentence above. If it was explained somewhere already I apologize for asking. I just wondered who you were - it is nice to know who the wonderful hosts of this great place are.

Thanks,

OWT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts