Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supposedly it's new this show. ??

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh, I didn't even look to see when that was written. Yep you guys are right, its the concept bike. Too bad, I was hoping for a surprise new bike for us.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Revelation: Thanks so much for that link! I've not been a huge fan of Caterham cars in the past. Yea they're fast, but so is the Ariel Atom (way better than the Caterham [R500? - going off memory here...] IMO). There's one glaring aspect of Caterham cars that I hate, which is why I will never buy one. I shall reserve it as it may offend. Not that I'm really worried about offending people, I just don't care to argue my point against those offended. Anyway, that being said, I'm very excited to see the Brutus 750 into production (albeit a bit concerned with the 2.6 gallon fuel tank!), as well as the future of the Caterham motorcycle division! Maybe (in my dreams...) this will give Toyota some inspiration to start designing and building motorcycles - something I've always wished for, and thought that they could do very well!

On a side note, any idea where that 750 motor came from? I'm willing to bet that Caterham did not build it themselves.

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
I wonder what the "snow kit" adds to the Brutus. Bigger tires? Snow blower? Tracks? Sled to pull behind? Those Bighorn tires should give tremendous flywheel effect, big rubber gyroscopes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts