TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I read this on ADVrider , but Yamaha is supposedly going to release to the U.S. market the SR400 for a 2015 model . 399cc, FI , kickstart only etc. $5800-$5900 .

·
Registered
229 Posts
Woah! That would be mighty tempting!! (I would love a cafe'version of that bike)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
The TT version picture is cool. That would be a winner right there. Just needs turn signals

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Now if Yamaha would make the necessary mods to that motor to fit it into the TW frame, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Looks like that motor will "drop right in" a TW frame. Does anyone else think this may protend a 400cc TW? I hope so.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm. So. Excited. This is the commuter I've been looking for. It'd be PRIME to do a cafe racer build on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I also had an SR500 and customized it and rode the wheels off it. Am seriously wanting a thumper again but have narrowed it down to the KTM 690 Duke.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ive been a big fan of that SR since they came out. I also have been wanting a Honda CL Scrambler. I would like to get the SR400 and make an SR400 Scrambler. Now... do I want to sell my Honda 400 Supersport to do it?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Am seriously wanting a thumper again but have narrowed it down to the KTM 690 Duke.
^^^i was seriously looking at this bike before i decided to get my bonneville...i feel like it's the perfect mix of power, weight and looks...if i had space/need for another street bike the duke 690 would be it...i'm still waiting for them to bring the duke 390 over here...and while they're at it bring the duke 200, duke 125, 450 smr and 690 smc r

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great! want to buy but you can't if you are not in US but one thing that can be got that it's outfit which makes your look super rider.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts