TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi u`all, as i posted a few weeks ago my youngest son (Kyle)is going to mmi in Phoenix AZ. something; (someone) has stolen his Yamaha....i think it was LOW...he bought his own bike with his money...he is working his way through mmi at Lowes...he loves motorcycles...enough to leave his home in GA and travel to AZ to go to school! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THINGS LIKE THIS ? please help...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Dale-Ray ,sorry to hear about your stolen bike. You need to get pictures of the bike up-loaded to this and other sites asap so everyone in the motorcycle world can be on the lookout for it. Maybe even post an add on your local craigslist in AZ so the local crowd will be on the lookout for the stolen Yamaha.

Good luck, Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dale-Ray ,sorry to hear about your stolen bike. You need to get pictures of the bike up-loaded to this and other sites asap so everyone in the motorcycle world can be on the lookout for it. Maybe even post an add on your local craigslist in AZ so the local crowd will be on the lookout for the stolen Yamaha.

Good luck, Rob
thanks Rob, it was listed for sale on craigslist ...being paranoid i think that is where they got the info for the crime! dale

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Post the VIN and plate numbers as well.

Vermin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts