TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Hey Matt,

Great review and welcome to the addiction!

Where are you at, it looks like you've got some great TW riding terrain nearby?

Brian

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Great review I love how he chose the factory Suzuki vanvan (Dunlop K180's) tires for his new 2021 TW200

We have to introduce him to the forum and better parts suppliers lol

by the terrain I'm guessing he is in Idaho somewhere !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Matt,

Great review and welcome to the addiction!

Where are you at, it looks like you've got some great TW riding terrain nearby?

Brian
Hey Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to watch, I appreciate it! I am in Central Utah. I have loads of places within minutes of my house to ride and that is one of the many reasons I bought the TW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great review I love how he chose the factory Suzuki vanvan (Dunlop K180's) tires for his new 2021 TW200

We have to introduce him to the forum and better parts suppliers lol

by the terrain I'm guessing he is in Idaho somewhere !
Thanks for taking the time to watch, I really appreciate it. Yeah, those are the tires that came stock on the Vanvan, but they are a the DT3's from Dunlop that were stock flat track tire. I was happy to see a flat track based tire that had the stock TW sizes (Which Suzuki so happily copied with the Vanvan to try and break into the Tdub market) and that was a matching set which doesn't happen often for the TW.

I am new to the forum so I have a ton to learn. There is a ton of knowledge here that I would love to tap into. I worked at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for 10 years so that is one reason I use them. I was a buyer for them so I am somewhat familiar with the bigger distributors like Parts Unlimited, Western Power Sports, Tucker Rocky and such, but I know there is a whole other market that I need to learn about so any help is much appreciated.

As far as where I am at, I am in Central Utah. I am lucky enough to have loads of places to ride and the Tdub is an excellent machine to explore with out here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts