TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on youtube and got a kick out of it, especially the comments; "In my humble opinion the Yamaha TW200 deserves two awards. One for getting the ladies and one for just being totally awesome."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0BEYGh3C8[/media]

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
but i'd want better than a stock skidplate for those rocks....

·
Registered
976 Posts
Funny to see this posted up here, I actually watched this video while I was researching the TW before I bought mine. It was one of the many pieces of evidence I came across showing that the people who own these bikes ride them and love them.

I wonder if the creator of this video is a forum member? The bikes in the video all look pretty stock (which isn't really the MO around here!) but at some point all of our bikes were stock.

I'd like to thank the guy who made this for the nudge in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Funny to see this posted up here, I actually watched this video while I was researching the TW before I bought mine. It was one of the many pieces of evidence I came across showing that the people who own these bikes ride them and love them.

I'd like to thank the guy who made this for the nudge in the right direction.

+1

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Yes mattinthewild is a member. It is a great video of the TW in action.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've watched that video many times while waiting to get my T-Dub. I finally decided to just trade my V-Star 1100 & bought a new T-Dub at the dealer. Miss the power, but I can't wait to get it out on the trails and go camping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts