TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Oh no, I ran out of "gas" in the middle of nowhere! I'll just pop out my solar panel and refill.

Registered
Oh no, I ran out of "gas" in the middle of nowhere! I'll just pop out my solar panel and refill.
Not as crazy as you might think. One day I was out working on the fence rows and did something stupid like leaving the key on on the MV7. Got done with my work and it was dead as a door nail. I hoofed it back to the "ranch" and dug out a folding solar panel that Brunton Corp. had given us to use on K2. Rode out on the Rokon and hooked it up. When I came back in a couple hours it fired right up. I was rather amazed to tell the truth.

SOLARIS庐 | Brunton (it was the 26 watt model)

Registered
I'm sure they'll get the bugs worked out on electric vehicles.
Likely after I'm dead and gone.
Meanwhile, long live internal combustion. Works pretty well for me, better if the blessed government keeps their greedy paws off of it.

Banned
The smell of oil and gasoline, and exhaust are as much a part of the experience for me as is the feel of the air rushing past my head.
If you can make an electric motorcycle that sounds like, smells like, and vibrates like my Sportster I might get excited about.
I'm sure Harley is working on it.

Registered
I'm not sure about all this.. I like em loud!

Sent from Android for Nook Tablet using Taptalk

Registered
i am all for innovation...i think electric bikes are pretty cool...my issue with them is the whole idea of having to worry about a riding range and that you have to be somewhere to charge it to ride it farther and how long it will take to charge it since charging isn't fast as compared to filling a gas tank and there aren't charging stations everywhere like gas stations...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts