TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Thanks Shanks! I just puked on my shoes...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I do appreciate the various art forms expressed in motorcycle building. So hell yes for the builder/ owner! But personally, hell no for me. Wouldn't even consider hopping on it, even given the chance!

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Having rode a chopper or two in my life, there is no way that would be that much fun. Unique, yes. Different, yes. But practical in the least, no. That would be pretty sketchy turning. Plus, I'm a bit surprised it's legal, your front view is blocked, somewhat. Of course I would want to ride it once. :D But then again, I'd ride a mono-wheel if I ever got a chance to.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Not even if it were the last motorcycle on Earth, and none would ever come after it, and a bear was chasing me, and I had no other means of escaping an erupting volcano ;D

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Interesting,,,,,,and FUGLY. I was wondering about the vertical twin in the second bike. What was it? And were they in Japan?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Having ridden a chopper or two myself I would never say no. Never had one myself but a lot of my close acquaintances did. I, personally could not understand why anyone would take a nice cruising or performance bike and make into something harder to control and ride. I would smoke those choppers, in every aspect, with my bone stock Kaw Z1, drag, road race, what ever. Was always wondering what kind of person was a customer of Orange County Choppers????

Wanna bees.

They did make you look cool to some people though.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hell NO!

I have never had the desire to ride a chopper.
As already stated, how is that legal?

·
Registered
266 Posts
No for bike riding, but I could use it as emergency tent frame and heater. Throw some canvas or tarp and aim pipes outside and use it to hold up canvas for emergency shelter with heat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts