TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Worked the 4th of July so I could take the holiday today and get a long weekend. So I got my trusty TW out for some exploring. low 70s and overcast, not a perfect day for a ride, but better than last Sunday's mid 90 degrees ride on the KLR.

Stopped at the gas station for a fill up of some good, non ethanol gas. I think if the gas station was much further away I would have had to break out the MSR fuel bottle.

DSCN8756.JPG

Another cemetery in the middle of nowhere.

dscn8757.JPG

DSCN8758.JPG

DSCN8759.JPG

South end of Skaneateles Lake

DSCN8760.JPG

DSCN8762.JPG

Found this on last Sunday's KLR ride. Not sure if I should venture in there. Did an online search and it's an old truck trail open to the public.
There was supposed to be an old launch site for hangliders back in the woods and I was going to try and find it.

DSCN8764.JPG

DSCN8765.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lots of puddles to navigate. They had a hard base in them so the weren't that hard to get through.

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Found the launch pad for the hangliders.
13.JPG

14.JPG

My TW won't go 75 mph on the highway all day long, but it sure is fun on the backroads and in the woods!
15.JPG

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the pics aren't visible, let me know please. My 1st post shows the pics OK. 2nd post shows them as attachments, but I can see them if I click on them. I attached them all the same way.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Nope can't see them. Edit, delete pics and re ad from advanced.

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts