1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Thank you RBM!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Way to go, now we truly have a basement. Maybe we should call it the smoking room...
Smoke Em' If you Got Em'.....{old military slang} :p And a BIG salute to RBM....I expect we will see more respect for each other because of this....because if you don't want to participate, you won't....pretty damn simple isn't it?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
I'm smoking em, cause I got em.

;)

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
What a good kitty!!....

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
I'd be giving that cat extra gedunks tonight!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Thank you RBM! Wish you had or could put a disclaimer such as Enter at your own will and No Bitching and Bellyaching!

Frankly, I am getting a bit tired of those who want to shut down free speech and censor.

I spent the day out on a beautiful lake fishing with my older brother. No fish but had a great spring day and watched a couple Bald Eagles doing better at fishing than we were. I am a little red and a lot tired so I am going for a shot of Cuervo and a beer and off to bed.

Just think guys, Now both Qwerty and Hoot can tell us how they really feel!:D

GaryL

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Just think guys, Now both Qwerty and Hoot can tell us how they really feel!:D

GaryL
Qwerty does not feel. Qwerty bases his posts on a broad and deep knowledge base, subjected to higher order thinking skills, guided by universal principles of moral reasoning. It's one of those "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" things.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I just hope it doesn't turn into a trash talking "Yo Momma" as on ADV.

Do any of you remember what this forum was like when there was no active moderator?

jb

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
I have taken the liberty of throwing a few old boat cushions over in the corner of this smokey, disheveled basement bar for Tommy's fictitious reefer cat. Even though I suspect he (the cat, not Tommy) will spend most of his time sitting on the bar over by the taps and drinking out of the slop well.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
He doesn't drink much, prefers smoke, since he gets no hangovers. ;)

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Me too, but I don't think it will happen. We got a different breed of customer over here. I suppose the risk might be that they will migrate, but we can spot them by their "junior member, one post" credentials. :D

I doubt we will take any of that, this is still a family pub.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

Do any of you remember what this forum was like when there was no active moderator?

jb
What happened over in ADV was the Left Wing Loons took over the MOD spots in the Basement, especially Yo Momma and CSM, and shut down speech and banned anybody that posted that didn't walk in lock step with Obama and the Radical Left....it turned into a one sided freak show....although there are several of us with strong opinions, I don't see anybody that is going to rant and rave about politics in general, maybe sub plots, like Guns and the 2nd Amendment, Environmental Issues, and the such, which to some degree affect all Dual Sport Riders..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts