1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Crazy...reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford and his admission to smoking crack. He a conservative in our previous PM's (Stephen Harper) pocket so he's had some shelter from the storm so to speak.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Crazy...reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford and his admission to smoking crack. He a conservative in our previous PM's (Stephen Harper) pocket so he's had some shelter from the storm so to speak.
Not any more... we are in a brave new world. What a wonderful change! multi-cultural, gender balanced, young group of Liberal Cabinet Ministers.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not any more... we are in a brave new world. What a wonderful change! multi-cultural, gender balanced, young group of Liberal Cabinet Ministers.
Well then, you have found modern Utopia! Congratulations are in order. I do wish you the best.

Tom

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Well then, you have found modern Utopia! Congratulations are in order. I do wish you the best.

Tom
Not soooo sure it is "Utopia"... if such a place exists... It is a change most Canadians are looking forward to, as demonstrated by the election results... it was a rout... booted Harper to the sidewalk.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not soooo sure it is "Utopia"... if such a place exists... It is a change most Canadians are looking forward to, as demonstrated by the election results... it was a rout... booted Harper to the sidewalk.
What type of change are you hoping to get accomplished? Our change has left a whole lot to be desired.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What type of change are you hoping to get accomplished? Our change has left a whole lot to be desired.

Tom
That is hard to answer, I would call myself a social democrat and enjoy that in the Canadian culture. And, in the last decade that culture has suffered under conservative governance. My observations and experience suggests that the middle class and the disenfranchised lose under conservatives and the rich just get richer... and not always because they add value to the larger society.

I would suggest that the US change is still dominated by private for profit corporations. Insurance companies are always going to take your money and try to give nothing back. The US is in better shape than it has been in for years and I would blame that on the current administration...

And I know anarchy is chaos even though it sounds attractive.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
AKA: Sit on your collective asses, let the working stiff pay for it. Pop out Bastard Children, brainwashed by Public Education, bring the Islamic Trash over to do the work, because we know you are to fu**king lazy to get off your asses....this is the promised land...

Yep, Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder....even in Cana~duh :p

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is hard to answer, I would call myself a social democrat and enjoy that in the Canadian culture. And, in the last decade that culture has suffered under conservative governance. My observations and experience suggests that the middle class and the disenfranchised lose under conservatives and the rich just get richer... and not always because they add value to the larger society.

I would suggest that the US change is still dominated by private for profit corporations. Insurance companies are always going to take your money and try to give nothing back. The US is in better shape than it has been in for years and I would blame that on the current administration...

And I know anarchy is chaos even though it sounds attractive.
Perhaps it is time for a poll question?

How many here are in "better shape" than we have been in years? I have not had a pay raise in 4 years even though I have earned two of the three highest honors in my company.
How is the US perceived around the globe today vs. 7 years ago?
Has this administration done anything to curb the divide between the poorest and wealthiest?

So many questions that I would bet every penny "of disposable income" that I already know the answer to. Seriously, ask the average WORKING American, and then ask any major news personality. Two very different answers I guarantee.

Tom

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Look No Farther than Tuesday Elections in the USA....the Dirtbags{Liberals, Freeloaders, Atheists, and other Progressive Trash} were tossed out on their collectives...and all the "If it Feels Good, Do It" Social Issues were defeated....Old Half Breed Half Wit Barry has done some good, he has gotten real Americans off their collectives and voting...and the DemoRats have lost 900 seats in the State Houses since the Kenyan Pole Smoker was elected....not to mention 70% of State Legislatures and 65% of Governorships are now in Conservatives Hands....the times are a changing, and despite what the Azzholes in the press and Hollywood are saying....things are not looking good for the Progressives....:D And that is indeed good news for anybody but Freeloaders, Islamic Trash, Illegals, Big Union Thugs, and Marxist College Professors...

But....But....But...Where are all 35 Transgenders going to take a leak? Say the mindless moron....that is all the left has...

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look No Farther than Tuesday Elections in the USA....the Dirtbags{Liberals, Freeloaders, Atheists, and other Progressive Trash} were tossed out on their collectives...and all the "If it Feels Good, Do It" Social Issues were defeated....Old Half Breed Half Wit Barry has done some good, he has gotten real Americans off their collectives and voting...and the DemoRats have lost 900 seats in the State Houses since the Kenyan Pole Smoker was elected....not to mention 70% of State Legislatures and 65% of Governorships are now in Conservatives Hands....the times are a changing, and despite what the Azzholes in the press and Hollywood are saying....things are not looking good for the Progressives....:D And that is indeed good news for anybody buy Freeloaders, Islamic Trash, Illegals, Big Union Thugs, and Marxist College Professors...
Very eloquent Hoot. Let's have another Octoberfest together!?

Tom

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Very eloquent Hoot. Let's have another Octoberfest together!?

Tom
Hell, I'm sober as a Judge{no pun intended to Borneo} I took a 90 minute nap and am ready to roll....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell, I'm sober as a Judge{no pun intended to Borneo} I took a 90 minute nap and am ready to roll....:rolleyes:
Well let's have another then! My first one became a Democrat and is laying down on the job

uploadfromtaptalk1446693724697.jpg

Tom

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
AKA: Sit on your collective asses, let the working stiff pay for it. Pop out Bastard Children, brainwashed by Public Education, bring the Islamic Trash over to do the work, because we know you are to fu**king lazy to get off your asses....this is the promised land...

Yep, Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder....even in Cana~duh :p
I can always trust you to come out strong Hoot.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You boys sure get plugged-in quick.

Tom it is to bad your company will not demonstrate your value to them.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You boys sure get plugged-in quick.

Tom it is to bad your company will not demonstrate your value to them.
That is just it troll, this is the new normal here. Almost everyone I know in the private sector is in the same boat. The media would have you believe that our economy is chugging along nicely. The people who run our countries big businesses know better. Once the QE money dries up our stock market is going to tank again. The people in charge have been warning about this for years but this administration will not allow a natural market correction for fear of losing power. It is just reality. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are more concerned with trivial sheet than paying attention to the big picture.

Tom

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I can always trust you to come out strong Hoot.
You Know I always aim to please Troll.....or Pee Off, whichever way the wind is blowing and someone is standing...:victorious:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That is just it troll, this is the new normal here. Almost everyone I know in the private sector is in the same boat. The media would have you believe that our economy is chugging along nicely. The people who run our countries big businesses know better. Once the QE money dries up our stock market is going to tank again. The people in charge have been warning about this for years but this administration will not allow a natural market correction for fear of losing power. It is just reality. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are more concerned with trivial sheet than paying attention to the big picture.

Tom
From outside it looks like the American people have been robbed of their countries wealth by banks and "to big to fail" investment corps. The wealth didn't just disappear, and if it did it was never there anyway. I don't have any issue with a "correction" except that I think it will just further consolidate the wealth even more.

I don't invest in the "market" and I have always worked hard to remain debt free. The dream of future wealth is the carrot and debt is the control mechanism... just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You Know I always aim to please Troll.....or Pee Off, whichever way the wind is blowing and someone is standing...:victorious:
Hoot you know ya don't piss into the wind and ya don't pull the mask off the old lone ranger...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts