TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'ld throw this out for any newbies....this video surfaces here about twice per year and really stimulates interest. Makes me want to check the basement for my inner tube patch kit.:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
I still really want one. I don't NEED one. I have no place to ride one. But the WANT AND COVET is strong for this bike!

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
There supposedly is a more heavy duty 74 kilo kit with serious off road tires, the 2 x 2 Taurus 2M....stubble proof?
I still love the base 2 x 2 Taurus model and it's add copy "the weight of only 50 kg and traction on both wheels allow any territorial acrobatics"

Only 35,000 rubles (~$525) for the 2x2 Tauras kit if only they ever become available.

·
Registered
312 Posts
If somebody was smart they would import these and sell them here.....if that is they mass produce them. I for one don't need it but would try very hard to buy one:)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
There supposedly is a more heavy duty 74 kilo kit with serious off road tires, the 2 x 2 Taurus 2M....stubble proof?
I still love the base 2 x 2 Taurus model and it's add copy "the weight of only 50 kg and traction on both wheels allow any territorial acrobatics"

Only 35,000 rubles (~$525) for the 2x2 Tauras kit if only they ever become available.
Shouldn't you be busy uploading pictures of your local wildlife population by now???;)

Tom

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right you are, forgot to pull memory card from trail camera on way home from doctor...still suffering from flu that killed Prince.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Right you are, forgot to pull memory card from trail camera on way home from doctor...still suffering from flu that killed Prince.:rolleyes:
I was unaware that you were still feeling under the weather. I will be patient:sad8: Get well soon.

Tom

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darn memory card was empty this morning...shall bring camera back into man-cave and carefully check settings and card insertion using online manual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts