TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here post a video from you-tube? There is a real neat one posted there by TC Bank called Dream Rangers. I think some of us old timers here would really like to see it. If it can't be posted here go to you-tube and watch it. It's a true story. Really hits home with those like me that consider our TW an "exit level" bike.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I've posted that one before, but here it is again.

Can anyone here post a video from you-tube? There is a real neat one posted there by TC Bank called Dream Rangers. I think some of us old timers here would really like to see it. If it can't be posted here go to you-tube and watch it. It's a true story. Really hits home with those like me that consider our TW an "exit level" bike.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I stumbled across the movie "Go Grandriders" on Netflix (Canadian feed). It could be been the inspiration for, or inspired by, the group ride around Taiwan in the TC Bank commercial. Hopefully it's available on the US feed too.

(Note that pic is not a link)

Go Grandriders.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I stumbled across the movie "Go Grandriders" on Netflix (Canadian feed). It could be been the inspiration for, or inspired by, the group ride around Taiwan in the TC Bank commercial. Hopefully it's available on the US feed too.

(Note that pic is not a link)

View attachment 80473

That's awesome stuff, great ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts