TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car on the left is security cop keeping an eye on me while I was taking pictures. Mini van on the right I know nothing about.

Almost empty parking lot.
P9190511a.jpg

Out of business sale. I guess it was the creditors, us taxpayers, trying to get some of our $750 million dollars back.
PB030522a.jpg

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Hey Tony,

I don't get down that way very often anymore, but a few weeks ago I was on 880 in Fremont and thought that I saw another solar energy company's(?) name on one of the Solyndra buildings that face the freeway. Was I dreaming while driving?

Brian

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tony,

I don't get down that way very often anymore, but a few weeks ago I was on 880 in Fremont and thought that I saw another solar energy company's(?) name on one of the Solyndra buildings that face the freeway. Was I dreaming while driving?

Brian
Hi Brian. It is called Solar City. i wonder what relation they are to Solyndra or if they are independent?

Solar City.jpg

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Thank goodness, our region's Solar City add campaigns featured an Isis corporate character that was just too spooky for me. Elon Musk can change that.

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Good, 'cause I really don't want this guy in my living room:p An add campaign featuring ISIS just seems poorly timed. 3050223-poster-p-1-solarcity-rah-power.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts