TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube Tip I learned for Quicker Viewing

A tip for viewing a YouTube video...faster. The info was always there, I just hadn't noticed.

Sometimes my attention span is very short when it comes to watching video's. So much so, that I will quite viewing longer video's. To what length of video each of us considers too long varies. In winter months, my attention span is longer than in summer months.

Anyway, if you would like to watch a video faster in the tube, click on the gear on the bottom right of the video. Then click on speed and some numbers will appear above and below the checked "normal". Numbers above normal will slow the video down, i.e. slow motion. Numbers below normal will speed the video up.

I haven't timed it yet, but I'm guessing if you watch a video and click on the 2, this will be two times as fast, or cuts the viewing time in half. A 5 minute video with the 2 will be 2:30.

Also, in the fastest mode, you may still hear the words (or not), but will sound funny.

There ya have it and hope this may encourage some folks to watch a movie they would have otherwise passed on.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I can't find the gear but Then I didn't want to.

Reactions: Rickhem

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Rockin video Top lol!

Reactions: TopPredator

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
That is a great tip Admiral!! Thanks bro!! :D

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Gee, my "gear" only allows "Quality" selection. Too bad, I wanted to see Top's ladies wiggle quicker.:D

Reactions: TopPredator
1 - 6 of 6 Posts