TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I ordered the desert brown in 9mm as I have 50 Glock 9mm mags.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Sweet, south-paw friendly too. But only in pistol cartridges? Somehow I thought Z would have opted for TNW's MG-34 with a handlebar mount.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
So how does it feel spending my hard earned money Borneo ? you will need a local FFL dealer.
Thank you for your order. Your order number is 776, placed 11/26/2015
Peoria, AZ
United States

Shipping Method:
Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
ASRX-XPKG-0009-BKTN-XXXX Aero Survival Rifle - Standard (Non Restricted States) - 9mm - Dark Earth
1 $799.00 $799.00

Subtotal: $799.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $33.63
Grand Total: $832.63

Merchant Contact Information

TNW Firearms Inc

Vernonia, SC 97064

US

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So how does it feel spending my hard earned money Borneo ? cool that it is shipped to my house bypassing a local FFL dealer.
Thank you for your order. Your order number is 776, placed 11/26/2015 at 10:55AM.

Bill To:

Paul
Peoria, AZ
United States

Ship To:

Paul

Shipping Method:
Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
ASRX-XPKG-0009-BKTN-XXXX Aero Survival Rifle - Standard (Non Restricted States) - 9mm - Dark Earth
1 $799.00 $799.00

Subtotal: $799.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $33.63
Grand Total: $832.63

Merchant Contact Information

TNW Firearms Inc

Vernonia, SC 97064

US

[email protected]
Felt pretty good. You will enjoy it. My neighbor has the 9mm in OD green.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I just sent them an email to cancel my order or give me the Black Friday deal.
Here it is...the sale you've been waiting for!

**BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL** Through the weekend, TNW firearms is having a sale on its Aero Survival Lineup!

From Black Friday through Cyber Monday our Aero Survival Rifles or Pistols are 10% OFF, Have FREE SHIPPING and Come with our uniquely designed TNW Bug Out Bag that was specially designed for the Aero Survival Rifle and Pistol.

For those of you that are more interested in more of our classic weapons for the Black Friday weekend you can get 10% OFF our MG34’s and Receiver Kits for the M2HB and 1919.

All orders must be placed on our website </title> <meta name="robots" content="index,follow" /> <meta name="GOOGLEBOT" content="INDEX, FOLLOW" /> <link rel="canonical" href="http://www.tnwfirearms.com" /> <script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquer.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
I hope they give Paul the Black Friday Special, the $100+ savings could partially fill the bugout bag with 9mm ammo.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Fred don't you hate when you buy something and find a deal on it. that bug out bag is not cheap either.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I already have the plates and ISIS is already in Arizona.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I hadn't seen these before so thanks for bringing this up Borneo. I love pistol cartridge carbines. I picked up a Keltec Sub2000 in .40 that uses Glock 23 mags. It's one of my concealed carry pistols grandfathered in when Michigan decided shorter rifles were handguns and needed registered. It's the only gun I was happy to register. I legally carry it loaded in the car, in a backpack, computer bag, motorcycle, etc. Unfold that puppy and you can reach out. Zdiver, let us know how you like this one when you get some rounds down range with it.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I do not see the discount on the site. Is there a special code? I might get one in 9mm.

TexGX
it is on the facebook page I liked them and then found the black Friday deal a savings of $140. and a $100. bug out bag.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I think the website will show the deal on Friday.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts