TW200 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I assume most of you know about the 1. TW "lookalike" The suzuki van van
Then there are few others: Hyosung RT 125 Karion and russian DESNA 220 PHANTOM. just google them

Well well well, prepare for what I found. I've been researching tubeless tires, and somehow stumbled upon this photo, but without any context:

That got me trying to find more info about this bike and down the asian rabbit hole I went!
I found several custom bikes with TW FAT wheels( well not exactly TW, some were custom made, but you get the point)
For some reason Yamaha Scorpio is popular choice. found 5 different fat customs of it. (Also according to wiki, the scorpio is 225cc 70mm bore x 58mm stroke.. sound familiar? BUT it looks completely different, needs more research)
So there's a list of the bikes I found ( I too was startled by how many I found), note that these pages are not in Enghlish, I used google's webpage translate:
kawasaki in 1. pic: ชม Kawasaki Ninja 650 "Twister" แปลงแทร็คเกอร์คันงามจากสำนักอินโดนีเซีย - Motorival.com

Yam Scorpio customs:

Yam SR500!! :

CB175 twin X TW: (I think I have seen this on youtube)

well I have ran out of allowed photos to post, and I guess they aren't neccesary
This is something Russian, not a custom, I even kinda like it?

Kasawaki KLX : Kawasaki KLX Tracker, Pakai Pelek Avanza
And last
Suzuki thunder 250: Modifikasi Suzuki Thunder 250 Keren Terbaru

whew! Now I'm gonna read all about the bikes I posted

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Then there are few others: Hyosung RT 125 Karion and russian DESNA 220 PHANTOM. just google them

Well well well, prepare for what I found. I've been researching tubeless tires, and somehow stumbled upon this photo, but without any context:
View attachment 210759
That got me trying to find more info about this bike and down the asian rabbit hole I went!
I found several custom bikes with TW FAT wheels( well not exactly TW, some were custom made, but you get the point)
For some reason Yamaha Scorpio is popular choice. found 5 different fat customs of it. (Also according to wiki, the scorpio is 225cc 70mm bore x 58mm stroke.. sound familiar? BUT it looks completely different, needs more research)
So there's a list of the bikes I found ( I too was startled by how many I found), note that these pages are not in Enghlish, I used google's webpage translate:
kawasaki in 1. pic: ชม Kawasaki Ninja 650 "Twister" แปลงแทร็คเกอร์คันงามจากสำนักอินโดนีเซีย - Motorival.com

View attachment 210760
Yam Scorpio customs:
View attachment 210761
View attachment 210762
View attachment 210763
View attachment 210764
Yam SR500!! :
View attachment 210766
View attachment 210767
well I have ran out of allowed photos to post, and I guess they aren't neccesary

And last

I am curious how they solved chain allignment problem. Some of them eveo seem to have custom rear hubs..

·
Registered
39 Posts

View attachment 210759

View attachment 210760
Yam Scorpio customs:
View attachment 210761
View attachment 210762
View attachment 210763
View attachment 210764
Yam SR500!! :
View attachment 210766
View attachment 210767

And last

Well there is another Scorpio: Big Foot 225

·
Registered
39 Posts
If anyone else than me got concerned with the tires on the russian Racer Forester bike..

but I couldn't find name for this tire, everywhere I found it, it was reffered as FOR123 tire for racer forester...
it's interesting thread pattern nonetheless

·
Registered
21,051 Posts
Think this husky neighborhood bobcat could be a feline TW look-a-like. Like a TW he flows quietly & stealthily over most all obstacles

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
21,051 Posts
He has been a frequent visitor lately, likely hunting the squirrels and birds that forage and shelter here. My place stands out as a bit of an oasis at crossroads of wildlife corridors of roads, an abandoned railroad grade & active game trails.

Reactions: littletommy
21 - 29 of 29 Posts